Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Throughout

Photo by: Sheila Tostes

I really thought I'd be back to life sooner than I am.

I thought I'd have this surgery business behind me and I'd be pouring out the words of my experience. Hard to write about other experiences when you are busy having an all together new one that takes up all the room in your life.

Recovering from 8 plus feet of incisions and having your skin all pulled tight is an experience.

Holy Crap. No one told me it would lay me out like it has. I'd not have believed them if they had. Liar, liar pants on fire. But there's not going back, only forward. So tally-ho.

Oh, and my recovery is going with out much of a hitch. I'm doing better than most, so go figure. I'm just a not so fat big baby.

But on to other more important news.

The Book.



Well I've concluded that the book isn't going to be so much how you can do as I've done with charts and lesson, a how to guide to getting off your ass, but more how I did what I did and it's made me appreciate joy and happiness and living my life.



And I'm going to write it in huge run-on sentences like the one above. No I jest. I won't end sentences with prepositions either. Well maybe I will, but that's just to be conversational. My father always said and probably still does, but we don't talk much these days, "I can do nothing about" when asked to influence a situation that was out of his control. I always would mumble, "it, you need to add an it."



Anyway, next week looks incredibly less busy and I'm hoping I'm feeling incredibly more well so I plan on getting some words down in regard to The Book. Go me.

Photo used under Flickr Creative Commons License.

No comments:

Post a Comment