Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bring it on, Mrs O

Mrs O is one of my favorite blogs. Certainly the First Lady is much more than a style icon. She's smart, professional, compassionate, fierce and by all means a delight to have representing women of America.

This isn't to dismiss the fact that she's being unpaid to do her job, and it is a job, to support her man, and our country, to be the woman in the White House. But if someone has got to do it, I'm happy it is her.

While reading this happy piece of blog talking about her necklace there was conversation about the designer Binns and his opening a new place in NYC in this economy. I love the bring it on mentality he has.

You know, if you're going to live your dream, do it. It's like I double dog dare you to get in my way. How can anyone come across that and not be inspired?

And I get I'm all happy for someone who is creating couture items when most of the world is hurting, but none the less, I love the attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment